We seek a Manager with a proven track record of delivering excellent client service by anticipating client needs and by effectively supervising staff members throughout client engagements. The right candidate will possess well-developed interpersonal skills in order to successfully liaise between partners, staff members and clients. As well, the candidate will have the ability to mentor and inspire staff members and to recruit and develop new business. Most importantly, the ideal candidate must share our values and our vision for the future.
- CPA designation required;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Canadian CPA firm including 1-2 years of supervisory experience;
- Willingness to coach and mentor junior staff, including staff appraisals and evaluations;
- Proficiency in Caseware and Taxprep;
- Strong technical knowledge in ASPE and Canadian auditing standards;
- Experience in the review of Notice to Readers;
- Experience in the planning, execution and review of Review and Audit Engagements;
- Experience in the review of T1, T2, T3, T4 and T5 returns (knowledge of taxation for real estate is an asset);
- Ability to manage and anticipate client needs, including budgeting, staff assignments and scheduling;
- Ability and desire to generate new clients and to provide additional service offerings to existing clients;
Compensation: Compensation is commensurate with experience.
To Apply: To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.