We seek a Senior Staff Accountant with an outgoing personality and strong technical, written and verbal skills. The ideal candidate will want to elevate his/her career, will demonstrate creativity and will have the ability to complete work both independently and as part of a team. Most importantly, the candidate must share our values and our vision for the future.
- CPA designation required;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a Canadian CPA firm;
- Proficiency in Caseware and Taxprep (including T1, T2, T3, T4 and T5 returns);
- Strong technical knowledge in ASPE and Canadian auditing standards;
- Experience in the preparation of Notice to Readers;
- Experience in the planning and execution of Review and Audit Engagements;
- Demonstrated ability to interact and maintain client relationships.
Compensation: Compensation is commensurate with experience.
To Apply: To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.